Mommys boys

Mommys boys

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I am your dinner, your my chocolate cake

There is a beautiful poem going around the web. The some of the lines I remember say I am your parent you are my child I am your calm face you are my wild. I am your dinner, your my chocolate cake. I am your kiss good night, you're wide awake. That's all I remember right now off the top of my head. Something rang true to me in that poem I am your dinner: While it sounds kind of weird and ironic ( since I'm watching world war Z) here is what it brings to mind We are something they need, parents. They need structure, nutritrician, and hope, as well as stability and love. You are my chocolate cake: Chocolate cake, a pure example of something just to nourish the soul, something we need. Happiness, serenity, peace, joy, endulgence. Yes we need these sweet little things to make life whole and happy That is my deep thought for this evening. On a side note my eldest, my beautiful big boy, turns 3 in one month. Planning his birthday around all the therapy, insanity, so on is hard. There is therapy doctor apts full time jobs, and classes to learn how to best teach our babies. But I'll plan it. I am not sure how but I will. Signing off for now

No comments:

Post a Comment