Mommys boys

Mommys boys

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Untitled

I cannot be the mom you deserve... 
Always happy. 
Always hopeful.
Always understanding. 
Always ready with a smile. 

But i will try to be. Because with every fiber in my being i love you. Every... Single... Fiber of me i love being your mother. 

I love your smiles. I love your little personalities. I live for the moments where you tell me your thoughts, your dreams. 

I feel so unworthy of being your mother

Your so sweet, so pure. 

I fear my anxiety gets in the way. I feel anxious so often, and when i feel anxuous I fear I am failing you. 

But from my anxiety i hope you learn.
I hope you learn that its ok to be broken as long as you pick up the pieces ans move on. 

I hope you learn there is never a day that isnt worth living and loving

I hope you learn to be loving, to be strong, and to care about others. 

I hope you learn fear happens and will effect you, but you cant let it steal your joy. 

I hope you learn its ok to be angry about being afraid, but its never ok to let your fear or anger control you. 

I wish i could live forever my loves 
Because my greatest fear is leaving you one day. I never want to die because i never want you to feel alone. 

Because my love for you permiates everything i am. My love for you is all i am. Sometimes i fear what I am is not enough 

But all i am, and all i have, is you. 

My perfext sweet boys, when moms  broken your my glue. 

And i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment