Mommys boys

Mommys boys

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Crazy amazing days

So many good things going on lately! So many crazy hectic beautiful things! Kaiden is WALKING! Scratch that, he is almost RUNNING! It is insane to me that my baby is sooo big! Jairmie is talking! yes thats right TALKING! All numbers, and the word "bug" (his nick name) but I am so very thankful! I can hardly believe what God has done for us in such lil time! PRAISE THE LORD! They are beautifully and wonderfully made, that is for sure! My boys are just where they are meant to be in their lives right now. K has speach ot and pt therapy Jairmie is now part of DDD and has respite and they are clearing his habilitation! He is in school 3 hours a day 4 days a week and I am thankful its helping him so much! I miss him but it gives me and k kaiden and mommy time and im soo thankful And then of course im working. Its been hectic, i wish i had time for more gushing about my joy and pride in these 2 fantastic boys, but alas i do not! so *GUSH GUSH TEARS OF JOY" thank you all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment